Forever free, open source web services framework for .NET
Project maintained by NServiceKit
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
NServiceKit is a forever free, open source fork of ServiceStack V3.
The goal of this fork is to provide a FOREVER FREE, high quality, concise framework for building web services for .NET. We want to make sure that the primary needs of the community are met and so initially, we'll focus on making sure the server side is the best that it can be in terms of performance, coding standards and documentation. Whether that's working well with other open source .NET projects or adding enhancements that make web service development easier.
Near Term Project Goals
Add and enhance community requested features
- Add features that the community wanted in ServiceStack V3
- Enhance limited features/functionality
- Work better with other projects
Clean up code
- Remove deprecated obsolete features and general cruft
- Remove unnecessary platform targets
- Unit Test
- Build on Travis with Unit Tests
- Take requests for fixes on Mono
NServiceKit.Text: Coming soon
NServiceKit.Redis: Coming soon
Please create issues for us if you have a feature/bug fix/enhancement. We welcome all pull requests as well!